Third Party Trust

Put Your Trust In Us!

Friends and Family (3rd Party):

Our Friends and Family Trust is a useful tool for families with children whom are disabled of any age. This trust is funded by assets from someone other than the beneficiary. The grantor can set up this trust during his or her life time, or by will. Deposits, once made, are irrevocable. Upon death of the beneficiary, 85% of the remaining money can be distributed to designated successors. The remaining 15% will be transferred into our after fund to benefit other disabled individuals. 


Application Check List
Attorney Referral List
Authorized Contacts
Deposit Information
Distribution Request Form 
Fee Schedule
Investment Policy
Joinder Agreement
List of Required Documents
Sample Will Language 
Third Party Frequently Asked Questions
Trust Agreement
Text Messaging Consent Form